Facilities, Laboratories and Libraries

Florina School of Education is sheltered in new constructed and refurnished buildings, the same of that the former Florina Pedagogic Academia was in operation from 1984 until it was ceased in 1989. These facilities are located at the 3rd Km of Florina-Niki National Road.

Currently, in order to serve its needs, the School of Social Sciences and Humanities in Florina has the following spaces: Amphitheater A ‘, Amphitheater B – with a capacity of 300 and 150 people respectively – and 21 classrooms. One of them was named “Theodoros Kastanos Hall”, in honor of the prominent educator who served as deputy director of the School in Florina from 1929 to 1932, while another is named after the educator Emmanuel G. Sarris, the 1951 director until 1956. Also, for the modern needs of teaching and research of the subjects taught in the School of Eduaction, the following are also in operation:

  • Laboratory of Local History
  • Laboratory of Teaching Mathematics and ICTS
  • Laboratory of Education in Sciences
  • Sustainability and Production of Educational Material Room
  • Art Laboratory
  • Music Laboratory
  • Library
  • Archive of the Pedagogical Academy

© 2020 eled.uowm.gr

Font Resize
Contrast