Facilities

The School of Education is housed in newly built and renovated buildings, which housed the former Pedagogical Academy of Florina from 1984 until its closure in 1989. These facilities are located three kilometers outside the town of Florina, on highway Florina - Niki - borders.
 To serve its needs, the School of Education has today the following premises: 
  • Auditorium A, Auditorium B – capacity up to 300 and 150 people respectively and 21 classrooms. One of them is called "Theodore Kastanos Hall" in honor of the teacher who acted as assistant director of the School in Florina (Didaskaleion) from 1929 to 1932, while another one is named under educator Emmanuel G. Sarris, Deputy Director from 1951 to 1956.
  • Local History Lab
  • Laboratory of Teaching Mathematics and New Technologies
  • Laboratory of Physics and Chemistry
  • Educational Laboratory for Book - Vivliologeion
  • Hall - Laboratory of Art
  • Hall - Music workshop
  • Computer Lab
  • Fitness center
  • Library of textbooks
  • Reading room
  • Library
  • Pedagogical Academy Archives
     
University of Western Macedonia
Florina School of Education | Department of Primary Education
Site setup & maintenance: Apostolos Pougaridis
Creative Commons License